|No. of Pax||Adult (MYR/Pax)||Child (MYR/Pax)|
|11 & Above||150||100|
|Rate based on Join-In-Tour basis (sharing Guide & Transportation)
PRIVATE Guide available at MYR 200/day upon request
1) Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old. Rate charged according to number of adults in the group.
2) Children below 3 years old is Free of Charge.
3) Children aged 12 years old and above consider as adult and full adult rate will be applied.
1) Minimum to go: 2 Adults
2) All rate are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia & Nett (No hidden cost unless otherwise stated)
3) All passports and visas must be valid at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country destination
4) There is additional charges for hotel pick up outside the city: MYR 30 per person for pick up from Beringgis Beach Resort, Langkah Syabas Beach Resort, Rasa Ria Resort, Karambunai Area, Kinarut Area etc.
Return Land Transfer
One (1) Dinner
Others not stated
Sun Block Lotion
Sun hat/Sun glasses
The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
Not recommended to bring valuable items with you.
We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
Sunset view is all depending on weather, as well as the fireflies.
After commencement of tour service there will be no refund in part or full, will be made for unused service/activity.
Pick up from your hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu city at 2pm – 2.30 pm. Take approximately 1 hours 30 minutes drive to Kota Belud, passing by paddy fields and villages with magnificent view of Mount Kinabalu. Upon arrival to Kawa-kawa River Cruise jetty, refreshment will be served. Enjoy your high tea at the river lodge.
Start your Kawa-kawa river safari through spectacular vista. During the safari, you will be able to spot many wildlife habitats like the long tail macaque, Kingfishers, Egrets and of course the Proboscis Monkey. This kind of endangered monkey species lives only on the island of Borneo. It may seem hard to believe, but male proboscis monkeys use their fleshy, pendulous noses to attract mates!
Heading back to the Kawa-kawa Jetty and enjoy your Asian buffet dinner. As dusk settles in, depart for an evening river cruise to spot the fireflies. It is the time to witness the secret rhythm of fireflies among the mangrove trees. The tour will end here and you will be transfer back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu.