|No. of Pax||Adult (MYR/Pax)|
|11 & Above||440|
|Rate based on PRIVATE Transfer & applicable to Age 4 & above|
1) The train only runs on every Wednesday and Saturday.
2) Child rate applies for children below 4 years old.
4) Children aged 4 years old and above consider as adult and full adult rate will be applied.
1) Minimum to go: 2 Adults
2) All rate are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia & Nett (No hidden cost unless otherwise stated)
3) All passports and visas must be valid at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country destination
4) There is additional charges for hotel pick up outside the city: MYR 30 per person for pick up from Beringgis Beach Resort, Langkah Syabas Beach Resort, Rasa Ria Resort, Karambunai Area, Kinarut Area etc.
Return Land Transfer
Visit to Kinarut & Papar Town
Others not stated
Sun Block Lotion
Sun hat/Sun glasses
The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
The train only runs on every Wednesday and Saturday.
The train has comfortable seating and dining facilities and cooling by fans (windows is open all time).
North Borneo Railway is built and operated to the highest of international standards and is fully compliant with modern safety standards.
After commencement of tour service there will be no refund in part or full, will be made for unused service/activity.
Pick up from your hotel lobby and transfer to train station.
Boarding at Tanjung Aru Station
Depart from Tanjung Aru Station for Papar
Stop at Kinarut Town – visit Tien Shi Temple or traditional shops
Depart from Kinarut Station
Arrive in Papar Town – visit local wet market and shops
Re-board train for return journey
Depart from Papar Station for Tanjung Aru
‘Tiffin’ Lunch onboard
Arrive at Tanjung Aru Station and onward transfer to your respective hotel.