|No. of Pax||BEACH SUITE – MYR/unit||HILLSIDE VILLA – MYR/unit|
|2 Adults / unit||1250||1450|
|1 Child (4-11 years old)||225||275|
|1 Infant (0-3 years old)||FOC||FOC|
1) Child rate apply to children aged 4-11 years old.
2) Children below 4 years old will be free of charge.
3) Children aged 12 years old and above consider as adult and full adult rate will be applied.
1) Minimum to go: 2 Adults (Join-In Basis)
2) All rate are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia & Nett (No hidden cost unless otherwise stated)
3) All passports and visas must be valid at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country destination
4) Federal Tourism and Culture Ministry of Malaysia has imposed a Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTX) effective from September 2017. Foreign tourists are required to pay a flat rate of MYR 10 per room per night regardless of hotel star level. The tax will be collected from every check in guest directly at the resort which is not included in the package.
5) There is additional charges for hotel pick up outside the city: MYR 30 per person for pick up from Beringgis Beach Resort, Langkah Syabas Beach Resort, Rasa Ria Resort, Karambunai Area, Kinarut Area etc.
Return Land Transfer
Return Boat Transfer
One (1) Night Accommodation
One (1) Lunch
One (1) Dinner
One (1) Breakfast
Sabah Park Entrance Fee
Malaysia Tourism Tax (TTX)
Others not stated
Sun Block Lotion
Plastic Bags For Your Wet Clothes
Extra cloth/swimming suit for snorkeling
Hat & Raincoat
The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
Beware of jelly bugs.
Not recommended to bring valuable items on to the island.
For safety reasons, tour and activities are dependent on the sea and weather conditions. We reserve the rights to cancel or postpone the tour or any activities if we deem there is an absence of a safe operating environment.
Water sports activities, sea walking, coral flyer etc are not included in our package. Pre-Book water sport activity with us entitled for 10% DISCOUNT !!
WATER SPORT ACTIVITIES:
1) Sea Walking – MYR 250/Pax
2) Discovery Dive – MYR 280/Pax
3) Jetski – MYR 200/Pax
4) Parasailing – MYR 100/Pax
5) Banana Boat – MYR 40/Pax
6) Fly Fish – MYR 80/Pax
Pick up from your hotel lobby at 0830 hrs and transfer to Jetty. Then, take a 20 minutes speedboat ride to Manukan Island. Upon arrival, check in to your accommodation. There is a private beach where you can spend for swimming, sunbathing, and beach activities. Free at your own leisure while waiting for the sun to drowned in the horizon. Grab a glass of tea in your hand with the smell of ocean on the breeze. When the sun fades and the night begins, is time for dinner. Have a nice dinner on the shore, while listen to the sound of the waves lapping up on the beach. Lunch and dinner will be served at resort’s restaurant. Overnight at Manukan Island Resort’s Beach Suite.
Wake up and have your breakfast. Free at own leisure. You can either go for swimming or simply read your favourite book at your balcony, enjoy the morning sun overlooking the sea. Pack your things and check out before 1200hrs. Finally, say goodbye to this beautiful tropical island and take a boat ride to the mainland. Onwards, transfer back to your hotel.
The Manukan Island Resort near Kota Kinabalu City is a hideaway that is one of the five tropical islands that comprise the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. Manukan Island is surrounded by a protected coral reef, and the island boasts a pristine rainforest and beautiful white sand beaches. Highlight of Manukan Island Resort is a private sandy beach and relaxing stay with excellent and luxurious experience!
Both Beach Suite and Hill Side Villa is nestled in lush greenery and is a luxurious hideaway located just steps from the beach and overlooking the South China Sea . All chalet equipped with a private bathroom and satellite TV. Tea/coffee making facilities are available.The resort’s comprises a restaurant, private swimming pool and beach.