|No. of Pax||Adult (MYR/Pax)||Child (MYR/Pax)|
|11 & Above||170||130|
|Rate based on PRIVATE Transfer|
PRIVATE Guide available at MYR 200/day upon request
1) Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old.
2) Infant below 2 years old is Free of Charge.
3) There are TWO tour sessions available, You can either choose
– 10am: Morning tour, end at 1pm
– 2pm: Afternoon tour, end at 5pm
4) Children aged 12 years old and above consider as adult and full adult rate will be applied.
1) Minimum to go: 2 Adults
2) All rate are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia & Nett (No hidden cost unless otherwise stated)
3) All passports and visas must be valid at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country destination
4) There is additional charges for hotel pick up outside the city: MYR 30 per person for pick up from Beringgis Beach Resort, Langkah Syabas Beach Resort, Rasa Ria Resort, Karambunai Area, Kinarut Area etc.
Return Land Transfer
One (1) Meal
In House Guide
Others not stated
Sun Block Lotion
Sun hat/Sun glasses
The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
Not recommended to bring valuable items with you.
After commencement of tour service there will be no refund in part or full, will be made for unused service/activity.
Pick up from your hotel lobby and take half-an-hour drive away from the heart of the city to Mari-Mari Cultural Village. As you set your foot in the village, you will be greeted by the surroundings of a lush green rainforest and the solacing sound of streaming water. Leading your tour will be an experienced guide who dressed in traditional costume. He/She will explain the details which you may encounter throughout your exploration.
Along the way, you will be able to see traditional houses of different ethnic groups with their own unique architectural design, and not forget the “House of Skull”. While at it, you will also get the hands on experience of sampling their traditional food and drinks. See and try on the local traditional costumes and be exposed to the lifestyle of different ethnic groups through a myriad of demonstrations such as fire starting demo, tattoo making demo and blow-pipe demo, while getting in-depth look at the mystical symbolisms behind them. Jumping and dancing on a traditional trampoline-like floor, for a “prize” hanging on the top is one of the best parts that people enjoy the most. Do not forget to taste the rice wine (Montoku) and local snacks as well. At the end of your visit, you will be entertained by traditional dance performances. Enjoy your traditional delicacies before we heading back to your hotel.