KIULU WHITE WATER RAFTING (GRADE I-II)
|No. of Pax||Adult||Child|
|11 & Above||160||140|
|Rate based on PRIVATE Transfer|
1) Not suitable for children below 5 years old.
2) Child rate applies for children between 5 – 11 years old (Age limit is for child is 5 years old and above).
1) All rate are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia & Nett (No hidden cost unless otherwise stated)
2) All passports and visas must be valid at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country destination
3) There is additional charges for hotel pick up outside the city: MYR 30 per person for pick up from Beringgis Beach Resort, Langkah Syabas Beach Resort, Rasa Ria Resort, Karambunai Area, Kinarut Area etc.
Return Land Transfer
One (1) Lunch
English Speaking River Guide
Others not stated
Sun Block Lotion
Plastic Bags For Your Wet Clothes
Extra Clothing For Change
Participants are required to sign a Liability Release Form before the tour commences.
Not recommended to wear or bring jewelries and valuable items during these activities.
The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
After commencement of tour service there will be no refund in part or full, will be made for unused service/activity.
Tour activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be re-organized to best meet operational situations.
We strongly recommend that all guests take up adequate travel insurance that covers accident, loss caused by cancellations, loss of baggage, personal property, medical expenses, medical evacuation and weather disruption that caused any activity cancellations.
Borneo Calling shall be relieved of all its obligation and liabilities in the event and to the extent of its performance of this agreement is delay or prevented in whole or in part by any cause beyond its control, including without limiting to, act of God, change of laws, war, riot, strikes civil unrest, fire, flood, earthquake or explosion, sale, essential construction, to the property, epidemics as confirmed by the government of Malaysia or/and act of terrorism.
Pick up from your hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu and takes around 1 hour 30 minutes drive to Kiulu River’s starting point. Along the journey, you will pass through traditional villages and green rice fields. Upon arrival, get yourself prepared. You will be kitted out with a life vest, helmet, and paddle! Safety briefing session will be conducted by the river guide before the rafting commences.
Start rafting down 9km of the Kiulu River which will last for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, passing through tropical rainforest. You’ll be able to experience the cool water, fresh air and exhilarating ride down the Kiulu River. Finally, arrived to the ending point where lunch will be served here. Change to dry clothing and enjoy your lunch.
ABOUT KIULU RAFTING