|No. of Pax||Adult (MYR/Pax)||Child (MYR/Pax)|
|11 & Above||180||100|
|Rate based on PRIVATE Guide & Transfer|
1) Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old. Rate charged according to number of adults in the group.
2) Infant below 2 years old is Free of Charge.
3) Cover 5 places of interest with Private Transfer.
4) Children aged 12 years old and above consider as adult and full adult rate will be applied.
1) Minimum to go: 2 Adults
2) All rate are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia & Nett (No hidden cost unless otherwise stated)
3) All passports and visas must be valid at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country destination
4) There is additional charges for hotel pick up outside the city: MYR 30 per person for pick up from Beringgis Beach Resort, Langkah Syabas Beach Resort, Rasa Ria Resort, Karambunai Area, Kinarut Area etc.
Return Land Transfer
4 Places of Interest
One (1) Lunch
Others not stated
Sun Block Lotion
Plastic Bags For Your Wet Clothes
Bathing Suit For Soaking In Poring Hot Spring
Sun hat/Sun glasses
The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
The weather at Kinabalu Park and Desa Cattle Dairy Farm will be slightly cold; you are advice to bring along your warm jacket.
For those who afraid of height, please take note. Treetop Canopy Walk is approximately 43 meters above the ground!
Not recommended to bring valuable items on to the island.
After commencement of tour service there will be no refund in part or full, will be made for unused service/activity.
Pick up from your hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu city at 0800hrs. Take approximately 1hour 15 minutes drive traversing the Crocker Range to Pekan Nabalu, a place that offers you a nice platform for perfect view of Mount Kinabalu. You can found rich variety of local fruits and produces here, selling by the local natives. Also, there is a unique wood souvenir shops nearby where you can shop for local crafts while enjoying the cool and refreshing air around you. Then, we will proceed to Malaysia’s first World Heritage Site – Kinabalu National Park. The Park boasts more than 5,000 vascular plant species and has no shortage of fauna as well, being home to some 90 lowland mammal species and many others. Proceed for a walk along the nature trails in the Botanical Garden before we heading for lunch at local restaurant.
After lunch, we will depart to another interesting spot – The Poring Hot Spring. Soak away the sores of your muscles in the spring’s hot sulphuric minerals, deemed to have healing properties and very popular among the locals. If you are not afraid of height, try the Treetop Canopy Walk, which will leads you to suspension bridges on top of the trees! Continue our journey to Desa Cattle Dairy Farm, offers one of the most amazing scenery one could envision. The main attraction here is the cattle farm, producing about 90000 liters of milk per year. Activities such as feeding the calves with bottled milk, feeding goats with grasses, as well as the milking process are available for all. Try the real fresh milk here and most important is the ice-cream made from fresh milk! The tour will end here and you will be transfer back to your hotel.