|No. of Pax||Adult (MYR/Pax)||Child (MYR/Pax)|
|11 & Above||160||110|
|Rate based on Join-In-Tour basis (sharing Guide & Transportation)|
PRIVATE Guide available at MYR 200/day upon request
1) Child rate applies for children between 4 – 11 years old. Rate charged according to number of adults in the group.
2) Children 3 years old and below is Free of Charge.
3) Children aged 12 years old and above consider as adult and full adult rate will be applied.
1) Minimum to go: 2 Adults
2) All rate are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia & Nett (No hidden cost unless otherwise stated)
3) All passports and visas must be valid at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country destination
4) There is additional charges for hotel pick up outside the city: MYR 30 per person for pick up from Beringgis Beach Resort, Langkah Syabas Beach Resort, Rasa Ria Resort, Karambunai Area, Kinarut Area etc.
Return Land Transfer
One (1) Dinner
Others not stated
Sun Block Lotion
Sun hat/Sun glasses
The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
Not recommended to bring valuable items with you.
We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
Sunset view is all depending on weather, as well as the fireflies.
After commencement of tour service there will be no refund in part or full, will be made for unused service/activity.
Pick up from your hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu city at 1330hrs. Take approximately 2 hours 30 minutes drive to Weston Wetland. Upon arrival at Weston Jetty, wear your life vest and we will transfer you to the river lodge by boat (around 10 minutes boat ride). Enjoy your high tea at the river lodge which is surrounded by Nipah palm.
The river safari along Weston River will begin at 1645hrs. During the safari, you will be able to spot many wildlife habitats like the long tail macaque, Kingfishers, Egrets and of course the Proboscis Monkey. This kind of endangered monkey species lives only on the island of Borneo. It may seem hard to believe, but male proboscis monkeys use their fleshy, pendulous noses to attract mates! You can see the monkeys sitting on top of the mangrove trees while on the river cruise boat. There are traditional wooden style “kampung” houses along the riverside. Before the river safari end, witness the spectacular view of the “Reddish Fire Sunset”. It’s dinner time. Heading back to the Weston river lodge and enjoy your Asian buffet dinner. Coming up next is Fireflies Night River Cruise that could give you an unforgettable memories. The tour will end here and you will be transfer back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu.