|No. of Pax||Adult (MYR/Pax)||Child (MYR/Pax)|
|11 & Above||90||45|
|Rate based on PRIVATE Guide & Transfer basis|
1) Child rate applies for children between 3 – 11 years old. Rate charged according to number of adults in the group.
2) Infant below 2 years old is Free of Charge.
3) Children aged 12 years old and above consider as adult and full adult rate will be applied.
1) Minimum to go: 2 Adults
2) All rate are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia & Nett (No hidden cost unless otherwise stated)
3) All passports and visas must be valid at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country destination
4) There is additional charges for hotel pick up outside the city: MYR 30 per person for pick up from Beringgis Beach Resort, Langkah Syabas Beach Resort, Rasa Ria Resort, Karambunai Area, Kinarut Area etc.
Return Land Transfer
Places of Interest
English Speaking Guide
Others not stated
Sun Block Lotion
Sun hat/Sun glasses
The safe keeping of your personal belongings are at your own responsibility.
Not recommended to bring valuable items with you.
After commencement of tour service there will be no refund in part or full, will be made for unused service/activity.
Pick up from your hotel lobby in Kota Kinabalu city.
Proceed to Atkinson Clock Tower, one of the most enduring landmarks in Kota Kinabalu which has stood prominently on the bluff along Signal Hill Road. Then, visit to Signal Hill, where you can enjoy the beautiful skyline of the city with a view that extends to the nearby islands.
After that, we will proceed to one of the city’s most outstanding landmarks – “Wisma Tun Mustapha” (formally known as Sabah Foundation Building), which popular with its unique architectural design. This sparkling 30-storey tower block is one of the few buildings in the world that utilize a single column structure, with 96 high tensile steel rods supporting its steel radial brackets. The tour also include a photo stop at KK City Mosque. This majestic white floating mosque boasts similar features to the Nabawi Mosque in Medina. The mosque has a prayer hall which houses three madrasahs and accommodates from 9, 000 to 12, 000 people at a time.
Continue your journe to Sabah Museum. Explore the traditional houses of Sabah’s ethnic community in the Heritage Village next to the museum. The last stop will be the Filipino Handicraft Market, a place for you to buy local souvenirs. There is a market next to Filipino Market selling local snacks if you want to try some! Or you dont feel like shopping, we will send you back to your hotel in Kota Kinabalu.